Important Must Read Information
All memberships and punch cards are non-transferable except to immediate family members and are non-refundable.
Punch cards expire 6 months from the date of purchase and may only be used for attending indoor cycling and Formula Fit classes. Any unused classes will be forfeited upon expiration.
Memberships can not be shared.
Students must show student ID.
All attendees must reserve their spot in class ahead of time via online registration. Attendees may cancel their enrollment in class up to 30 minutes prior to the class start time. Failure to cancel before 30 minutes or any no shows result in forfeiture of a punch card class.
A annual $40 maintenance/administrative fee will be charged for all memberships.
The Fit Security Key and Entry Policy Enforcement
The Fit wants to remind all of our valued members about our most important features – SECURITY & SAFETY. Our members are responsible for helping to ensure that our facility is safe, secure and only open to current members and authorized guests.
The Fit is monitored and recorded 24/7 by video surveillance. Security is our No. 1 concern. Every person that enters The Fit must do so by using their own key card every time they enter.
Per each member’s agreement, violations of club rules are subject to fines, suspension of use and possible termination of an agreement with full and immediate billing of remaining agreement period.
Security Key and Entry Enforcement:
$50 First Violation
$100 Each Additional Violation
Key Policy Rules:
• Never permit someone else to use your key.
• Do not allow someone to “tailgate” you into the gym.
• Guests may not accompany you through the member door without their own active key. If you want to bring a guest, please have them come to the office during posted staffed hours.
• Do not hold or open the door for someone during non-staffed hours, even if you know them. Member keys must be verified before entry using the security system.
• Individuals under the age of 18 are not allowed to use the club unless enrolled in our youth program which is 100% led and supervised by one of The Fit's trainers. Please inquire at office regarding this service.
• Please report a lost or stolen key immediately to the office so we may disable it and issue you a new key to you to maintain security.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to stop by the office for more information.